Is it good for an Electrical engineering graduate to shift to software development?
I am an Electrical engineering graduate of 2009. I found job in software dev't and i am working on it,
coz i had a little software experience.
But is it worth to leave electrical eng'g for software dev't. I love electrical eng'g very much and i'm afraid of forgetting it through time if i continue on software. Can u give me an advice? Specially EE persons. please ..Thanks.
There is nothing wrong in working in software development as it gives you solidity at present. If you love electrical engineering so much, be on the look out for a job in your field and quit software when opportunity arises. But till that time continue in software development. If you are employed in whatever capacity, there is credit to it. If you idle at home, after some time, no one would even call you for an interview.
What Is Electrical Engineering?
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]electrical engineering[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]electrical engineering[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]electrical engineering[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment