Thursday, 7 October 2010

Cad Solutions

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
cad solutions
What todo to immigrate from UK to Canada?

Okay me and my wife had enough of UK and we wanna make new start in Canada.
Canadian goverment requires you to have either a University Degree or 400,000 $CAD to invest in a business in order to grant residence.
In my case i don't have a degree nor 400,000 $CAD to invest in a canadian business. All i have is 130,000 $CAD savings to buy a house in Canada. Only skill i have is retail sales as i work as a sales consultant for a mobile phone giant in UK.
So what is the solution in my case?


Oh this is so familiar. A number of years ago my wife, who is originally from Manchester, got homesick. Since I had recently retired from the Canadian Military and had I pension, I figured why not! Well, to my surprise I got the same kind of answer. I'd have to bring in an annual income higher than the PM just to move to the UK! So we remained. My brother-in-law moved back and he's regretted it ever since. He wants to move back.
In your case, I'd do a bit more digging. Perhaps you could get a sponsor? Ask about this option as I've heard others doing it in the past. As for your trade - there are lots of people in the construction industry moving to Canada...especially Alberta. Cheers!


PTC on Real-time Rendering for CAD Models with ATI FirePro









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]cad solutions[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]cad solutions[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]cad solutions[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment