What is the best program to begin 3D modeling with?
I am really interested in 3D modeling all of a sudden. Ive been drawing character sketches for years and it would be nice to see some of them in 3 dimensions. Do you guys know of any (preferably FREE) software I would need to get started on this stuff? I heard of one called Blender but I do not know if this is the easiest one to begin with. I am an absolute beginner with this, but I do use Photoshop/Flash etc..
For 3d designing you can try Google Sketchup, that is more for buildings and landscape, you can play with Sandbox tools,and make 3d characters, some import 3d objects from other programs,
Google SketchUp
http://sketchup.google.com/
blender may be as good as any to start with it is complex, if never used 3d design tools before,
Blender3d
http://www.blender.org/
K-3D is smaller and ok for character design
http://www.k-3d.org/
Anim8or Free 3D is meant for animating, good for rendering, independent of other tools
http://www.anim8or.com/
http://www.geocities.ws/elimar48/
gmax is like blender, out of date 3d rendering tool,
http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax
3dPlus Free Serif basic rendering tool
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/3dPlus/default.asp
POV-Ray - The Persistence of Vision Raytracer
http://www.povray.org/
Pose ray converter,
http://mysite.verizon.net/sfg0000/
Sunflow - Global Illumination Rendering System
http://sunflow.sourceforge.net/index.php?pg=down
..
3d | 3d games | 3d models | 3d animation studio | 3d studio max tutorials
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]best 3d drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]best 3d drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment