Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Engineering Salary

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
engineering salary
which engineering gets High Salary after 4 years in australia&Have a huge demand in australia?

can u give that engineering Salary details?


Depends..4 years from now is a long way away. My guess is that the Mining boom will continue to thrive for 10-15 years that Mine Engg will be a good area...

I am studying Mechanical Engineering in Brisbane with the aim of working in the space area (NASA). I am currently on a work contract (summer breaks) doing 51 hours this last week (32 next). I work in Brisbane and only have to drive back to the coast each day.

There is plenty of work once you complete 2 full engineering university years. I have a mate who is doing the same specialisation as myself and is focusing on the Mines in western Qld.

If you want to live in metro areas I would say civil has the higher salary however, mining engineering has been well documented to be very much in demand.. The two big aust companies will offer Fly in Fly out packages of min 100K to good first years... the sky is the limit.
My email is on my YA profile. Hope that helps. Go Engineering, its great fun.


Civil Engineer Career Information : Civil Engineer Salary









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]engineering salary[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]engineering salary[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]engineering salary[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment