What Should you bring a cover letter to an engineering job fair?would you like to ask?
I'm going to an engineering job fair at my school. I have a general cover letter, but I was wondering if I should bring it to the job fair. Most of the companies have so many people coming that I doubt they will have time (or want to) actually read a cover letter.
Should I give them my resume and cover letter when they ask for my resume or just give them my resume only?
It's always been my understanding that cover letters are supposed to be tailored to the job you seek, so I don't really see the point of a general cover letter...it couldn't hurt, but I doubt it'll help.
EEVblog #27 - More Engineering Job Interview Tips!
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]engineering job[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]engineering job[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]engineering job[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment