Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Symbols Used In Engineering Drawing

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
symbols used in engineering drawing
Where can I get a good library of PFD symbols?

I'm a student in Chemical Engineering working my summer internships and I'm looking for a good reference for drawing diagrams for use in PI workbooks. My boss is kind of praticular about the symbolism I use, but unfortunately all those praticulars don't come about until our Senior design. I'm specifically looking for valve symbols i.e. solenoid actuated, pneumatic, hand, etc...


Try This site:

http://webtools.delmarlearning.com/sample_chapters/1418030678_ch12.pdf.

Be sure to give the document time to download. It is a 257 page document of process flow symbols and diagrams....you'll be an expert in no time!

and try to get access to some of these standards:

ISO 10628: Flow Diagrams For Process Plants - General Rules
ANSI Y32.11: Graphical Symbols For Process Flow Diagrams
SAA AS 1109: Graphical Symbols For Process Flow Diagrams For The Food Industry


What a photogenic view of Lotus-shaped Baha'i Temple New Delhi a tourist cool hotspot









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]symbols used in engineering drawing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]symbols used in engineering drawing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]symbols used in engineering drawing[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment