I need a good free Video Editing Software?
So in school I made a play for religion (catholic school) and my friend and I had to record it. Now I need a video editing software which lets me make a simple jail cell (drawn, or better) and other effects. I have a Windows XP and please don't recommend me Movie maker or After Effects. So could you please tell me about a couple of video editing software and why it's so good? Thanks!
No torrents please.
Let me suggest you use a a search engine and search for video editing software. Should you find such software for free, be certain to check the software's system requirements in relationship to you specific system thus be certain that your system can handle the software.
Also instead of having it install from the website, you download it, so, and I am assuming here, your virus scanner can scan the download as it either downloads or so you can scan it once downloaded.
Also you need to familiar with any license requirements such software may have.
Zoner Photo Studio 12 Photo Editing Software For Professionals
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]drawing editing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]drawing editing software[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment