Friday, 27 February 2009

Technical Drawing For Fashion

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
technical drawing for fashion
What ART degree should I do?????

I need an art degree that I will LOVE!!!!!
Some things about me:
+I love to draw (tim burton mixed with cat in the hat style)
+I hate fixing work for technical mistakes
+I HATE math
+I love free-hand drawing from my mind onto paper
+I love being a little kid
+ I want to become famous and make $$$$$$
+ I love real estate

+ Im great at painting abstract and weird/scary style
DEGREE CHOICES:
-toy design
-animation and interaction media
-illustration
-jewelry design
-home products development
-accessories design
-fashion design
-menswear
-exhibition design (museums, store windows)


From your listed things about you it sounds like Illustration, Animation and interaction media may be a good choice for you out of the degree choices you listed. You may want to look into Graphic Design. It doesn't bring in millions but if you are talented enough and get with a good firm you can really rake in some major bucks!


NEW FASHION DESIGNS & DRAWINGS 2010/11 ©opyright by Anne Westphal









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]technical drawing for fashion[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]technical drawing for fashion[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]technical drawing for fashion[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment