Does having a knowledge of MATLAB increase engineering job opportunities?
My research mentor is going to have me to each myself Matlab over the course of this semester. I just wanted to know if knowledge of this particular language/software would translate into better job opportunities once I earn my BS in Computer Engineering.
Yes, most likely you will have better job opportunities if you learn MATLAB. . Not sure how many computer languages you know now, but I found that learning different languages are important even if you dont use them all.
Matlab is one of the more popular of the languages used in engineering. .
If you already know at least one programming language and have either some linear algerba or matrix theory you should have no problem with it.
The toolkits and the use of vector processing can make the development of prototype code easy.
Crane Aerospace & Electronics Engineering Job Opportunities
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]engineering opportunities[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]engineering opportunities[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]engineering opportunities[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment