what is the scope of work of a technical engineer(contractor side) in building construction industry?
I'm in an Arabian construction company, I was designated as a the technical engineer but was not given the whole scope of my work. If someone could just tell me the work and obligations I would be very thankful, as of now I check structural drawings along with the architectural ones for conflicts.Do some estimates. Thanks in advance!
Technical Engineer role , is to coordinate all design document to make sure that there will be no conflict between various design elements , and the instructions given to the site engineer is correct, also he needs to coordinate with the procurement division to order the right material and follow up technical maters with individuals to make sure that all deliverables will be ready on time as per the working schedule
Great Looking Engineering Drawings by Default - Part 1
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]engineer drawings[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]engineer drawings[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]engineer drawings[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment