3D Studio Max for Architectural renderings?
Hi all, hope you can guide me in the right direction. I work on Autocad doing Architectural work - house plans. I also have 3d Studio max and would like to make a 3d model of my plans , then render them (hopefully very photo-realistically), add people, sky tree etc. for the use of design and presentation BUT I dont know where to start.
Is there somewhere online or somewhere where there are step by step tutorials to help me make my flat 2D plans a 3D rendered masterpiece. Come on all you 3d buffs !!! I NEED YOUR HELP !!
p.s I cannot go on a course/college etc, as I work and cannot take time off (or afford it) Many thanks...have a great day
There is no quick solution to take a 2d to 3d quickly (allthough there is some ideas in development).
Right now you will need to basically import your image as a background and build upon it with 3d models.
3DSMax is a HUGE app, and quite difficult. If you want to use it (will give best rendering results eventually, i recomend ordering a DVD about it on amazon, or from its site. Given you have that thousand dollar app you can afford some videos.
If not, a cheaper, more basicsolution is Rhino 3D.
Good luck.
AutoCAD 3D Visual Styles - Tutorial by InfiniteSkills
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]autocad 3d tutorial[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]autocad 3d tutorial[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]autocad 3d tutorial[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment