is there a cnc machine that can self programme from cad data inputted to the machine?
WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY,I WAS WONDERING IF I WAS TO LOAD A CAD MODEL INTO MY CNC MACHINE,AND THE MACHINE NEW THE TOOLS IN THE MAGAZINE AND ALL THE SPEEDS AND FEEDS COULD IT SELF PROGRAMME IT?
Its not quite as simple as that, I use a CAM package (Edge CAM) this already has a list of tools stored in the softwear, you open your CAD drawing or in my case a solid model and pick features to machine, the softwear then produces a cnc program, it would be great in an ideal world if it was a simple as you ask, not doubt this will be the case in the future but until then there is still some human input needed.
ICT in Textiles: Design, Practice and Process
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]cad programme[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]cad programme[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]cad programme[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment