Monday, 28 February 2011

Autocad Lt 2009 Download

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]

AutoCAD 2000 LT?

Hey everyone i have the above program in my school. I want to impress my teacher by doing some drawings over the summerbreak for when I go back to school next year. I can't find any version of this program available to download. I tried copying the program file for autocad onto my flash drive so like it would be installed and everything but that did not work. I tried using AutoCAD 2009 and i dislike it very much compared to 2000 LT. If anyone can find ANY INFO. on AutoCAD 2000 LT that would be great. hopefully you can find a trial download or something.
Also if you know how to copy a program onto a flash drive so it will work at another computer that will also be helpful. I thought all I had to copy were the program files for the specific program. ANY/ALL IS IS HIGHLY/GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanks for reading this.


You would need to obtain the installation files for it. You may also need a USB dongle for it. If your schools IT group left the share open for it, you may just have to download it from the network.

Ask your teacher if you can have a copy of the installer? Find a freeware autocad program?

Try a different application? See sources below.

If you are heart set on that version of AutoCAD, and can't get a copy from your school, try P2P software.


AutoCAD LT 2009 - FREE DOWNLOAD









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]autocad lt 2009 download[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]autocad lt 2009 download[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]autocad lt 2009 download[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment