Thursday, 27 January 2011

Autocad Support

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
autocad support
AutoCad 2007 on Windows 98 or 2000 Pro??

I want to install Autocad 2007 on my pc which has XP installed on Pentium III processor. The system runs extremely slow. I want to downgrade it to Windows 98 or 2000 Pro whichever is good. Autocad 2007 supports Windows 2000 Pro. But I don't know how to do this.

I downloaded Windows 2000 Pro image file & burned it as an image on a CD. I don't know how to create a boot disk so I burned the image. Is that correct?? What should I do now to remove XP & install 98 or 2000?? What about the drivers & applications on the pc??

Please help!! I would be grateful if u can tell me how to go about this step-by-step.

Thanks a lot!!


first u need to increase the RAM speed and capacity, secondly install any graphic card with minimum capacity 8mb ram, this will solve all ur problem


AutoCAD WS - Offline Support









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]autocad support[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]autocad support[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]autocad support[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment