Thursday, 25 November 2010

Drawing And Software

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
drawing and software
is there any drawing software what let's you draw at outline of an object from a picture seted as a background?

This is my question in more detail. I'm trying to draw a tree as an example, then I import the picture of the tree and set it in the background then I wanted to draw the outline of the tree with the mouse and then delete the original tree and keep the top layer what I draw with the mouse. Please note that the software needs to be kind of easy to use because I'm new on this and I'm trying to draw a logo. Thanks ahead of time for your response.


You need a program that allows the image to have layers, such as Adobe Photoshop. Try GIMP as a free alternative, and there are loads of tutorials online.

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/


Toribash: Hen coop









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]drawing and software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]drawing and software[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment