Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Computer Aided Drawing Software

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
computer aided drawing software
Struggling for design of tattoo?

I want to design my own tattoo, something unique that no-one else has got. I'm trying to draw up some tribal designs but i simply cannot draw!! is their any computer software of anything as such out there that can aid in tattoo designs?
Response to JulieisBest - I know they might be 'played out' but i can't think of anything else i would have or design that can be made unique..? I mean if i were to come up with a design on my hobbies it wouldn't be very good football, drinking, music :P not many, i understand now why these things take ALOT of thought


Everyone always says go see an artist, well that can be intimidating, so people ask on here. Isn't that what this site is for?

So, what I would do is look at a buch of sites and combine some stuff using tracing paper. A good friend of mine made his last name into a tribal design. You look at it and its like wtf dude! And then he tells the story and its kinda cool.


Computer Aided Creativity Using Gemvision's Matrix 6.3 3D Jewelry Design Software!









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]computer aided drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]computer aided drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment