Friday, 2 July 2010

Engineering Drawing Pdf

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
engineering drawing pdf
How can can I take one page out of a pdf file and create another pdf file with just the one page?

I can not use adobe photoshop because it is not a picture, it is an engineering drawing. I would like to have this one page in pdf file formant so I can email it without loss of resolution.


Here is one way to save a page. I'm sure it's not the only way but it works for me. On the toolbar there should be a camera tool. Once you click on it and hold the left mouse button down you can highlight the area you want to copy. It will "take a snapshot" once you let go of the button.It is then stored on your clipboard. All you need to do is open a Word doc and copy it (Control + v). There may be an easier way but this will do the trick.


Export Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 models to 3D PDF









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]engineering drawing pdf[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]engineering drawing pdf[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]engineering drawing pdf[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment