Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Technical Drawing Help

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
technical drawing help
Are Gemini/Sagittarius influenced people dexterous?Do you have any planets in Gemini or Sagittarius? ?

In my experience Gem or Sag influenced people are dexterous physically and mentally.I know some of the gem/Sag influenced people who are good at drawing,painting etc.naturally(without any professional training).I know one gal who draws technical diagrams without using scale.Without the help of protractor she makes angles perfectly(almost).She hardly uses eraser.Do you have any planets in Gemini or Sagittarius? Are you dexterous?


They are 2 opposites,so it's pretty obvious that they can be totally alike or totally different.

I have -
Moon in Sagittarius
Jupiter in Sagittarius
Midheaven in Sagittarius
Sagittarius in the 11th house
Lilith in Gemini

And yes,I can say that I am dexterous.
Gemini in the 4th house


photoshop Tutorial: How to Replace a sky in photoshop cs5









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]technical drawing help[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]technical drawing help[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]technical drawing help[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment