Friday, 18 June 2010

Layout Drawing Software

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
layout drawing software
How usable is Google's SketchUp Layout for producing contract documents for a building project?

I would like to know if anyone out there who practices architecture (or related fields) uses SketchUp Layout to produce full working drawings?

I'm asking because I had a go at it and cannot seem to produce drawings that resembles a clean and crisp CAD style drawing with line weights etc.

Whatever I do, the results seem to have "This is done using SketchUp" written all over it.

I just want to know if the software is or is not capable of producing CAD-like contract documentation?


by the way
how now's how to get it free and are the 3d building in google earth made with it


link elecworks™ 4 SolidWorks - create a layout drawing and the automatic cabinet routing / cabling









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]layout drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]layout drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment