Sunday, 30 May 2010

Drafting

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
drafting
How did using formal writing process(planning,drafting, developing help you create an effective academic paper

How did using a formal writing process (planning, drafting, developing, revising, editing, and proofreading) help you create a more effective academic paper?


It depends.

When I'm writing for English, I can't brainstorm. I only write up a brainstorm afterward because i"m required to. Usually when I see a topic an idea pops into my head, and if I don't start writing [just writing!] immediately, I get confused with the topic.

When I'm writing for History, brainstorming seems imperative. I have to get my ideas down, and then I reorganize them so that everything connects. Its really helpful in that sense.

Editing is always a must--I do it as I write, but I also have to wait like twenty minutes after I write, otherwise I don't always catch my mistakes.


Drafting Semi









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]drafting[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]drafting[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]drafting[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment