Saturday, 1 May 2010

Cad Drawing Uk

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
cad drawing uk
Raising Investment Capital for Residential Development - UK Question?

I know there's more orientated places to ask this question but here goes.

I'm a structural technician who runs his own CAD agency, and I've drawn up and costed a barn style residential property, found a suitable plot of land and met with planners. I'm 110% confident it can be built with a substantial profit (around 34% gross profit.)

I don't intend to build this propperty as my own, but as a source of income to manage the project and then sell off the final article.

In the meantime, I need to find some investors and would like some more information about how to seek out and approach them. I'm not interested in mortgaging the properties, just offer a return to the investors on their capital investment.


With business you still have to pay this tax & that tax, but ih you get a house its an investment without tax, buy & sell your gross profit is your net, but if you want more value then ofcourse you need to give a facelift with the property.
I just invested money on a beatiful house, dont have to earn big money to buy a big house, just 7.5k deposit and earning around15k per annum, i have asmall bar in my house playing room too, call richard on uk property invest on 01214525600 tell him i told you.

After giving up smoking I can afford extra 125 pounds that I used to spend on tabacco and another 320 pounds for drinking outside it will all change on 1st July. This would effect the Bars & night clubs alot since 65% of major clubers are smokers other 35% are dead anyway because of smokers.

Good Luck & Good Health & Make Tax Free Earnings


Affordable CAD Drawing Services - CADOutsourcingServices.com









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]cad drawing uk[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]cad drawing uk[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]cad drawing uk[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment