Friday, 26 March 2010

Engineering Drawing And Sketching

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
engineering drawing and sketching
Can you help me with my Career Choice ?

I have been at a crossroad for awhile on what I wanted to do. I wanted to become a Game Designer, but I was told it would be a waste since making games has become so easy. Anyway I love to play video games. I have learn to draw, but I don't have prodigy skills so its decent (don't know how to draw people). Haven't sketched anything in years tho, because I wanted to test out the programming side to see if it was for me. It wasn't. Then I did engineering in school and a lot of people said I was pretty decent at building stuff. But I don't have the skills or interest of a engineer, so I figure I should put the drawing and art skills to something useful, and do Graphic Design. Since I haven't been drawing for a long time, I feel like it would be a bad idea to go on with graphic design. I'm in my senior year and I want to make the choice as soon as possible. Any advice would really help.


you should try out everything first and clear out all doubts. and just go try graphic design and see how it goes. They say drawing in the computer is much easier. But anyways, if you think ur not a good enough drawer for a game designer, u should hire a friend to do it just for fun while u create the story or watever..and maybe u cud become the storywriter one day or something and have sumbody else to draw or do something else ur not too good at. or u can jst go take art class and improve ur drawing skills. just create ways to make it possible to achieve ur dream, watever it takes. U dont want to end up the rest of ur life wondering wat if and stuck with a dead end job.


Using sketching effectively in design (1/19)









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]engineering drawing and sketching[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]engineering drawing and sketching[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]engineering drawing and sketching[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment