Thursday, 14 January 2010

Different Types Of Engineering Drawings

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
different types of engineering drawings
I need information on a computer 3000 miles away...?

I work for a small company that has a big sister company far away. We manufacture many different types of webbing straps and tie downs. They have the engineering drawings for all the straps. When I need a drawing I usually email them and they email it back to me. I want to know how can I possibly connect to their computer to retrive the information on my own. Besides them putting everything on a CD and sending it to me. I thought about remote desktop but then I cant put the information on my computer I need to transfer it. Any suggestions? maybe a program we can use to transfer mass quantity of information from computer to computer by internet?


yup, i hhave a program just for hat, my gaming clan uses it to edit out sever.


Berkeley EECS Super Extreme Virtual Wall Ball Omega









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]different types of engineering drawings[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]different types of engineering drawings[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]different types of engineering drawings[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment