Monday, 7 December 2009

Cad Services

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
cad services
What other courses can I do to prepare for electrical services engineering?

Im an Electrician and this allows me to enter year two of the Electrical Services Eng course in Kev St Dit,however I was not able to enter this year due to issues with the social welfare and a back to work scheme,(very frustrating).I don't want to sit about for a year losing brain cells so I want to be best prepared for next year,I have already booked and paid for an Auto-Cad 2D course (2 nights a week for 15Weeks) starting in a week.I was just wondering does any one out there know any other course I can do that can prepare me for year 2 of the elec services..
Thanks


I don't know about courses nearby you, but you could try the MIT opencourseware online.

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/web/courses/courses/index.htm#ElectricalEngineeringandComputerScience

Check out the electrical engineering portion of the site (they have a list of classes offered, many of which have lecture notes, and in some cases, even video lectures).


JB CAD Services - Office 3D Render using AutoCAD









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]cad services[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]cad services[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]cad services[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment