Friday, 25 December 2009

3d Graphics Software Free Download

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
3d graphics software free download
A free World creating graphics program.?

Okay, I'm going to try and explain this as best as I can. A while ago I came across a free software program (I think Microsoft makes it) that people could download and use to create entire worlds! It was a 3D modeling program that created very realistic effects, and they said they designed it so that even the most amateur of people could use it. Now, I acctually have a use for it, but I can't remember its name, or find it... Would anyone happen to know the program I'm talking about?


no, but i have a replacement, google sketch up, a free tool for creating 3d worlds. it's part of google pack.


CoD: MW2 | Intervention 3D Model | Free Download









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]3d graphics software free download[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]3d graphics software free download[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment