Monday, 9 November 2009

Open Source Cad

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
open source cad
Anyone know of a good open source CAD program?

I'm looking at BRL-CAD and was wondering if this was any good.
Can you edit models in a gui environment(like you can in blender) ? I have managed to learn blender already and just wanted to begin designing things with a CAD program.

Thanks!
I already know about Google sketchup, thanks anyways! I was looking for something more like Auto Cad


You should check out Google's SketchUp

http://sketchup.google.com/

BRL-CAD is probably your best choice then.

There are a couple of others, but they are still pretty early in development. Here they are in case you want to take a look:

avoCADo - http://avocado-cad.sourceforge.net/

Archimedes - http://archimedes.incubadora.fapesp.br/portal


Zirkon Zircon milling CAD CAM Dental cnc Zirconium bridge teeth 4-axis 5 indexer









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]open source cad[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]open source cad[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]open source cad[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment