Which Materials Are Needed?
I am a 2nd year B.Pharma student and Engineering Drawing is in our syllabus. The syllabus is:
I.S. Conventions of drawing – lettering, scales etc. , Orthographic Projection – first and third angle concepts
Isometric drawing and Dimensioning.
Sections and Sectional Views
Bolted and riveted joints
Welded joints
Pipe joints and fittings
Types of flanges and working drawing of pulley, key etc. Pressure vessel and auxiliaries – skirt, saddle etc.
Line drawing of agitator, ball mill, mixer, filter press, Centrifuge, dryer, evaporator Calandria, granulator, sieving
machine, tablet compressing machine etc.
Concept of flow diagram.
Can you please tell me which instruments I have to buy to complete this syllabus? Please help.
1.geometrical box
2.mini drafter.
3 set sqare.
4 roller scale
5 a protacter
Intro to engineering drawing - 1
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]engineering drawing syllabus[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]engineering drawing syllabus[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]engineering drawing syllabus[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment