Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Free Drawing Software

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
free drawing software
Free anime drawing software?

I want to start drawing anime digitally and I don't own a PC Tablet or a Tablet. Are there any free downloadable art softwares that I can use?

The software would have to be free, good for beginners, produce professional looking art (when used right of course), and it can't be meant for a Tablet.

Sorry for the limitations, but if you can help me, I would appreciate it greatly!!!!


the only art style I know you can get well is cell style and not the soft air brush with out a tablet. you can get one for 80$ and they usually come with a program to draw in

I think inkscape, gimp and paint tool sai would work well. here's a mouse tutorial that would go with it http://setsuna22.deviantart.com/gallery/#Tutorials


other then that, why not use traditional materials.


Erica Hartmann ( StrikeWitches )[ speed drawing ]









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]free drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]free drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]free drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment