Should I take what the teacher did personally?
In tech school, I got a C on a project, because I missed some points I shouldnt have missed. It was a basement plan, and I got 7 out of 10 for the section on using class time to work on the project. And he wrote I was disruptive, and didnt use class time appropriately. The only problem was one of the days I couldnt work on the drawing, because I had to figure out all the calculations for supports, and the engineering stuff. And I am never disruptive in class. The only thing that may have happened was I was shuffling through other drawings to check for references, and putting some drawings back in the drawing tube. And I got the drawing turned inn, and it was accurate, and it shouldnt matter when I work on it.
http://bringvictory.com/
My book of Sci-Fi Tech drawings
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]tech drawings[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]tech drawings[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]tech drawings[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment