How can I enter the software development industry at this age in a decent company?
I am 30 ys old.Have no IT experience.Am in Sales but want to shift into IT s/w development.I am doing MCA part time also.When I complete it, is unsure since it is by correspondence & no regular classes r there.Also its not possible to spare time for classes since I am in sales profession.IS h/w & networking another good option?Pls guide me..I have little money to spare for s/w courses..what can I do at small cost (
Also they assure but may not give a job at the end.
What is the solution?
Also,i stay in Calcutta..pls name some good IT training centers giving low cost software development/programming training.
Thanks in advance for the good answerer.
Probably the shortest route is to get a few Microsoft technical certifications which will prove that you have some technical skills and these are attractive to employers. You can self study for these. there are books and practice exams available.
Create 2D Vessel Drawings From COMPRESS 3D Solid Model Files
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]technical drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]technical drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]technical drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment