sound effects?
im at university studying graphic communications and design, i do a lot of work in flash and wanted to build up my sound library.does anyone know a good website where i can download(preferably free) or any software/disks i can buy?
also if anyone knows any good websites/books on flash or animation in general please let me know, thank you
I learned quite a bit of Flash by reading "Sam's Teach Yourself Macromedia Flash 8 in 24 Hours" :
http://www.amazon.com/Teach-Yourself-Macromedia-Flash-Hours/dp/0672327546/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197515516&sr=1-2
I've also got a book on action scripts that I haven't gotten around to. Amazon has the latest version of it I believe...
It's a lot of code writing so not really for beginners or me either really and I've got a lot of it figured out..
Ok what else.. Sound effects... They're really not hard to find, just do a few searches.. Also, Best Buy has CD's of FX if you look around in the New Age and other crap no one ever looks at lol ..i obviously do i admit
DOWNLOAD CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 FULL VERSION FREE
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]graphic design software free download[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]graphic design software free download[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment