Had talent in drawing stunning Cars and Bikes out sketch.. So How shld i plan my career being B.Tech graduate?
I’m Mechanical engineering graduate, very good in drawing automobile exterior bodies something like supermodels.
In which softwares should i be strong to get job related to it.
If you are as good as you say I would start with taking my drawings to the classic cars shops and shows. Drawings are more often preferred over computer generated generic ho-hum. If you are rejected it is all part of being an artist, but sit with these people and ask what it is they like and what they would change about your lay outs. Not sure what cars to put in your portfolio? Only the best classics. The corvettes stingray, the nomad station wagon, any 57 two tone chevy coup, and a 1959 Mercury is a must. Hope I see your work out there. Don't get discouraged, all the greats have been rejected at one time or another. Alright! I am looking forward to your career, my husband was an artist, too.
Mercedes SLS AMG Ballpoint Drawing
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]engineering drawing sketching[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]engineering drawing sketching[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]engineering drawing sketching[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment