Uninstallation failed, did I adequately manually "uninstall" the program?
The first time I tried uninstalling, it stalled, and some of the data got deleted but not all of it. I tried uninstalling again from the control panel list of programs and it said that the feature only applied "to programs currently installed." So I went into regedit and deleted all the keys I could find associated with the program, probably at least a dozen of them. I then manually deleted from C:Program Files the application data and removed the file type associations. I tried uninstalling again from the list of programs and it said there was an error, that the program had already been uninstalled, did I want to remove it from the list, and I said yes.
Is there anything else I need to do to remove all its garbage from the computer, so that the computer won't recognize it anymore? It was AutoCAD MEP 2009 by the way--my free trial expired months ago and it's just been wasting hard disk space ever since.
Run CCleaner (http://www.ccleaner.com/ ) on the registry to remove any entries you might have missed. Next time use Revo Uninstaller (http://www.revouninstaller.com/ ) to remove programs.
AutoCAD MEP 2009 - Using Hangers
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]autocad mep 2009[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]autocad mep 2009[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]autocad mep 2009[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment