I there a program like Window's?
I'm looking for a free program for mac that's just like Paint, on a PC. I have a Mac and want to make greeting cards for my family. I want to be able to draw, or get a picture, and scan it on my Mac... I've gotten that far at least! I want to be able to edit the picture and when I print it, I could pick how big the picture is on the paper, and where it is.......... I know I'm asking for a lot... But by a miracle, is there a program like that? thnx. :)
First off, for future reference had to MacUpdate.com for all your Mac software needs. It's a great site that's constantly updated by the developers of commercial, shareware and freeware apps.
A great freeware app for art and composition is Gimp (1). It's a pretty heavy app and is a lot like a free version of Photoshop without some of the extra power you won't need.
Another option if you're interested in shareware (which is usually either cheap or limited functionality until you pay a small fee) is Pixelmator (2). It's a great program with a lot of power and a great UI.
Otherwise check out MacUpdate's image editing section (3)
DOWNLOAD Windows 7 Ultimate FREE + Activator and INSTRUCTIONS! UPDATE MARCH 2011.flv
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]free drawing programs for windows[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]free drawing programs for windows[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment