Thursday, 12 March 2009

Introduction To Engineering Drawing

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
introduction to engineering drawing
Majors - Switching and Switching?

I am just about to wrap up my first semester of college. I entered as a direct admit to their College of Engineering as an EE. For the past 3 years that's what I was set on doing. I found out that even though I liked it I didn't want to be doing it the rest of my life. So I dropped my Intro to EE class. I decided to switch my major to Computer Science because I feel like I'll enjoy working on the setting up of computers, networks, databases, and even software more so.
Now next semester I have 3 General Education classes and a Introduction to Computer Science class. As much as I think I'll like computer science I feel myself being drawn towards the Nursing field.
I feel like I am just searching through things I think I'd like until something just clicks. Is it normal to keep trying these different Intro Classes and changing my mind about majors? Any recommendations?


Most college students change their major 3 times during the course of their college career. You should keep taking classes and seeing what you like. Best to find out now while you have the chance rather then when you're in a career you hate and can't do anything about it. That's what college is all about, finding what works for you and what you're good at/happy doing. Good luck!


Isometric Views Introduction.flv









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]introduction to engineering drawing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]introduction to engineering drawing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]introduction to engineering drawing[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment