Architecture portfolio for admission??? HELP!!! please?
how do I make a portfolio for architecture? they say I should create something about my last works... but i have NO experience at all... i dont even know how to use cad or any program nor to do technical drawing. How do I start?? What should I put in??? Im panicking I have no idea what to do HELP!!!!!!
Ok, If you are fresh graduated student, you should put your project in collage with a good presentation, if you don't have any soft copy of your work (that you don't use computer in design) try to scan your projects from paper then arrange your project according to date you start from last project (graduation project)... to your first project put a title, concept (in brief) sketches, section, plan, 3d shots, main elevation in good scale without many details, the year you designed the project
suggested program to use: photoshop: it's simple and easy to use you don't need a good background, do them as slide papers
you need a cover you can put nice shots from your project in a certain order and brief from your C.V.
Pipe Drafting and Design | Part 1 |
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="6"]technical drawing programs[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="2"]technical drawing programs[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]technical drawing programs[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment