I need to design a poster.Where do i start?
Hi.
I work in a hotel in the evenings as a DJ and I have been told to make myself a poster so that I can advertise the fact iam on.
It doesnt have to be very professional looking but it has to be colourful with a couple of clip art pictures on there.
It needs to be A3 size.
any ideas of software I can use to make it?
What I would do is make the background be like big sections that is broken up by big thick black lines then have the sections be like bright colors. Then have a picture of a dj doing his/her thing in the middle... but make sure its just the sillouhette in black. Then have above it DJ (Your Name here) in big letters. Then at the bottom put what ever other info you want.
You could use gimp or you could just type "free online photoediting software" and come up with a bunch.
AYSE DESIGNZ - POSTER DESIGN SCREENCAST
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]poster design software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]poster design software[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment