Friday, 13 August 2010

3-d Drawing And Imaging Software

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]

Is Blender 3-D Animation Software free? And how do I use it (I tried it once but I was confused with it)?

I'm trying to make a 3-D model of a few characters for a comic book. I need the model so I can be able to flip it around, hopefully give it poses and such that I can draw. And to get a better idea on shading, lighting, etc. for backgrounds.

Bonus: IS it possible to turn a 2-D animation into a model 3-D image with Blender?


Yes, Blender is free (open source) software.

You can download it here: http://www.blender.org/

As far as how to use, check out this excellent book:
Introducing Character Animation with Blender

Available at:
http://www.amazon.com


Transforming a 2D image into 3D









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]3-d drawing and imaging software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]3-d drawing and imaging software[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment