Saturday, 20 February 2010

Software For Graphic Design

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
software for graphic design
How to choose graphic/web design software?

Software is rather expensive and I would like to make an educated decision when buying software for graphic/web design, but I have no idea where to start. The only thing I know is that Adobe Illustrator is the standard for logo design. I would like to be able to design web sites, logos, letterheads, business cards, brochures, catalog, posters, and flyers. What type(s) of software should I be looking at? Any recommendations? Where should I look for more information?


I have spent alot of money on programs before. If you want programs that are worth every penny stick with Adobe Products.

PhotoShop - Outstanding image mainpulation

DreamWeaver - Easy to use Web Site Building

Flash - Build Flash animations to make your site look better. Or build a Flash Website.

You already know about Illustartor.

The best thing about having all of these programs is the bridge that connects all of these programs together.




When I first began creating websites I used the following programs.


PowerPoint - Graphic Design

Paint - Graphics Editing

Notepad - Web Site page creation.


Then from there I added Dreamweaver to replace Notepad, then Illustrator to replace Power Point, and then Photo Shop to replace Paint.


You can create a very nice website with Power Point, Paint, and Notepad, but the cost for the Adobe products are worth the hours saved complteing projects.


Using Blender 3D Software for Graphic Design (Basic)









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]software for graphic design[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]software for graphic design[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment