Architecture software needs to draw 3D model and plan, elevation and sections?
Heya,
I'm looking for a good and cheap (better if free) software to use for my architecture module. I've tried google sketch up but need scaled drawing.
I've designed a house but need to present elevations, plans, section and a 3D view. Also will like to draw the interior design and layout.
Is there an easy software to do this with? And can I draw a 3D model and convert it to plans section etc.
And now do I get a realistic image of what my design will look like in real.
Thank alot
There is a good one for designing a garden on the bbc website, if this helps. If you go onto BBC homepage, then type on the search bar gardening- design, then there is a design thing, which has all the dimensions and measurements, also you can see it in a real 3D View!!! x
Hope this helps, any more advice, just call my name! x .....
AutoCAD Freestyle: No Training Required
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]software for drawing house plans[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]software for drawing house plans[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment