Sunday, 13 December 2009

Cad Packages

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
cad packages
in architectural rendering, for the external building.. what is the most used CAD package to render it with?

does architect firms use studio max? coral draw, auto CAD. etc...


i can't say definitively but I think studio max is popular, maya and blender are up-and-coming but not widely used, microstation is generally confined to leviathan sized offices and some younger apple-mac based practices. some use sketchup+ plugin or external renderers. I have never heard of anyone using corel draw in architecture. Autocad is not great for rendering or 3d work in my experience and probably not widely used for output renders, though it is possible. For those doing a 'proper' (raytraced) render I would think that studio max is the most used but that is a guess.
Some Architecture firms outsource their rendering work to specialists.


Beginner's CAD QCad tutorial









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]cad packages[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]cad packages[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment