Thursday, 12 November 2009

Free Drawing Tool

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
free drawing tool
How do I get the pen tool to make lines, not horrible shapes, in paint shop pro 8?

When I'm using the pen tool in Paint Shop Pro 8, I am drawing free hand, but when I finish drawing my freehand line a horrible shape is made instead of the nice line that I want. Is there any way to stop this from happening? Any help would be greatly received.


either use the pencil, or paint brush tool
or there is a tool which lets you draw lines aswell if u search u'll find it ;]
and the tool u are using just needs to be set to a different setting
the settings can be changed either at the top of the screen where it would usually say opacity, hardness, etc. or if u hold down the pen tool image, or click the small arrow next to it, then u have different types of pen tools
u can try them :):)
xx


How to EASILY get Paint Tool SAI For Free!!!! [Full Version!!!!!]









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]free drawing tool[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]free drawing tool[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment