I'm looking for free software, that i can download, that will enable me to draw simple chemical structures. I'?
I'm looking for free software, that i can download, that will enable me to draw simple chemical structures. I'm redoing my notes for a nutrition class and am looking for free software that will enable me to draw chemical structures, i.e. Monosaccharides. Also I'm looking for an easy way to make flowcharts to track the digestion process of nutrients. I'm running Win 7. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Think I found something that is perfect called Jmol. It is available at SourceForge and works with your web browser.
Jmol is a free, open source molecule viewer for students, educators, and researchers in chemistry and biochemistry. It is cross-platform, running on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix systems.
* The JmolApplet is a web browser applet that can be integrated into web pages.
* The Jmol application is a standalone Java application that runs on the desktop.
* The JmolViewer is a development tool kit that can be integrated into other Java applications.
If that turns out to be too complicated try SketchEl
at http://sketchel.sourceforge.net/
SketchEl is an interactive chemical molecule sketching tool, and molecular spreadsheet data entry application. The feature set provided by the molecular sketcher is largely limited to the minimum features required to conveniently edit diagram representations of small molecule structures. Toolbars, templates, mouse gestures, keyboard shortcuts, utility commands and several view modes are offered in order to make this as convenient as possible. Molecules can be easily interconverted with the ubiquitous MDL MOL file format, though not not necessarily without information loss. Molecule diagrams are rendered interactively in high quality, and can also be exported as SVG graphics.
Sorry if that was a lot but I figure one of them will work for you.
Loose Change 9/11 documentary part 1
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]chemical structure drawing software free[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]chemical structure drawing software free[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment