What is the best 3D design software for my wacom tablet?
I really like 3D modeling, but I'm not sure google sketchup is good with tablets. Is it? if not, whats the best one? it has to be for mac by the way. I have a wacom bamboo tablet, just so u no
there are various 3d design tools and programs, wacom tablets are ok , but they are more for painting compared to architectural design, and there is 3d modeling design for animation that also may use tablet or other tools, with tablets they sometimes give software with it like photoshop or paint, or text writer for document tablets,
Wacom
http://www.wacom.com/intuos/
Corel Painter X
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1166553885783#tabview=tab0
Adobe - Photoshop CS4
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/compare/
portalgraphics openCanvas
http://www.portalgraphics.net/en/
__________
3dconnexion
http://www.3dconnexion.com/
Autodesk - AutoCAD Civil & Civil 3D
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=3566722
ACDSee - Canvas
http://store.acdsee.com/store/acd/ContentTheme/pbPage.en_forWork
Corel DESIGNER® Technical Suite X4
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/ca/en/Product/1152105051461#tabview=tab0
..
CATS Software VENTILATION 3D DESIGN PART 2
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]3d design software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]3d design software[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment