Sunday, 5 July 2009

Free Computer Drawing Software

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
free computer drawing software
What is a good free computer program for a beginner at digital artwork that can be used on a Mac?

I'm good at drawing by hand, but I want to learn how to do artwork on the computer with a better style. I already used Corel painter and my time has run out for the free trial. Is there any other design software I could use? Preferably without purchasing. If it must be purchased, what's the cheapest one? By the way, I use a macbook so please keep in mind I might not be able to use certain Windows programs. Thanks!


Try 'Inkscape'. All good drawing programs will take a little time to learn. This one is really good. It is for Mac and is free. If you have worked with Draw or Painter, then this would note be a problem for you to learn. Tutorials are on the site and on Youtube.

http://www.inkscape.org/download/


How To Create/Setup A Free Custom Domain that can be verified by Google









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]free computer drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]free computer drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment