Is there an application that lets you write and video chat like msn for a mac.?
My friend just bought a HP laptop and his msn messenger lets you do webcam and it lets you write out your messages like you were actually writing it out on paper. I have a Mac OSX and he wanted to make this emblem he had made at his work. He clicked on the drawing tool on the lower right hand corner and it said the other person needs to upgrade there msn thing. I have the most up to date msn messenger application. I want some application that will let him draw and send it to me. Please I will try any free application to make this work. If this helps I have MSN Messenger 7.0.2
Try Adium
http://www.google.com/search?q=adium
REVIEW: Sumo Paint (application)
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]free drawing application[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]free drawing application[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment