Saturday, 23 May 2009

Pictures Editing Software

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
pictures editing software
How to rotate digital pictures through photo editing software?

I notice that when I take digital camera shots in portrait mode and try and rotate them in photo editing software ( using Microsoft Photo Standard 9 for simple adjustments ), the subject become squat and unrealistically broader. The reason why I am rotating them is that they appear in my programme 'on their side'.

Any advice on how best to deal with this please?


You can use either Microsoft Paint (mspaint) or Paint.NET (also by Microsoft). I would recommend using Paint.NET for greater control over jpg/jpeg format settings when saving, plus it offers a similar interface to mspaint but with more controls. There should be a single function from one of the menus for rotating, and this should do the job for you.

Alternatively, there is a program called GIMP.


CinemaFx image editing software on my IPHONE!









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]pictures editing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]pictures editing software[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment