Know any trustworthy download sites for animation software?
I need an animation software program but im hoping to get it for free or for a free trial to download. I dont want any viruses or anything...A trustworthy site would be nice.
Know any?
Thanks!
For 3D animation the one and only choice is Blender - http://www.blender.org a completely free and open source 3D animation suite that is comparable to some of the best paid for software on the net. I'll not try to fool you, Blender is a complicated program that takes time and effort to learn but because it is free there is a massive community of online users out there to help you out. I started using blender 12 months ago with no previous experience in animation and have taught myself how to use it purely through online tutorials and forums. I am by no means a master but can now produce some great looking stuff, you can see what I do with blender here - http://www.spiceyoursite.co.uk or just google Blender art to see what other people produce with this amazing free software.
If you want something simpler then you could try Pencil - http://www.pencil-animation.org a freeware 2D animation suite that lets you hand draw your characters, and also lets you import bitmap images for backgrounds.
If you want really simple to get you started then try out Pivot (I've forgotten the web address, just google it) which is stick figure animator, where you create animations by moving the limbs of any number of pre-created stick characters to create your movies. It is obviously limited by what you can do with 2D stick figures but may be a good place to start if you've never done animation before.
All these programs are free to use and no matter what software you choose to use, these days there you can usually find free tutorials and forums online that will be able to teach you what you need to know.
Just remember that regardless of the method you choose animation is a long and time consuming process and you won't see results instantly, you will need a lot of patience if you want seriously have a go at it.
Hope this helps.
stick figure animation program no download
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]animation software download[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]animation software download[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment