drawing tool for computer like a pen instead of a mouse. Name?
Theres a tool you can use to draw on your computer instead of using a mouse. Im wondering what the name of the tool is and if it is compatible with photoshop.
It's a graphic tablet. You can get them from Circuit City or Best Buy, etc.
Or I found this one on Buy.com
http://www.buy.com/prod/8x6in-graphics-writing-tablet-inc-2btn-pen-mouse-usb-w-sw/q/loc/101/10405131.html
This is the one I bought for my husband and he just loves the darn thing.
http://www.recycledgoods.com/item/24396.aspx (this one does not come with the stylus(the pen thing you were looking for) or the mouse, I just included this link for reference purposes) if you do get a used one, make sure it at least comes with the stylus/pen otherwise it's useless)
Hope you find what you're looking for!
Harmony - Procedural drawing tool
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]drawing tool[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]drawing tool[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment