Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Freeware Graphics Software

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
freeware graphics software
Can you recommend a good Document/ Knowledge management program?

I am a student who has lots and lots of study material. Most of the files are .doc, .pdf, .jpg files. Since there are so many different subjects and programs to open the files with it takes me a lot of time and sometimes I "loose" files (Can not find them anymore, because there are too many).
My question is now if you can recommend me a good program to keep rack of my files AND open them all with that program, so I do not need to open all the different ones. I have tested some software, but most of the times the .doc files with complex tables and graphics were imported poorly. I searched all of the internet and downloaded uncountable test versions, but I do not know which ones will actually work. Could you give me some advice? Freeware or Opensource would be great...at least the software should not be too expensive since I am a student.
And sorry for my bad English, I am a German student


If you save them all to your My documents, right click in a white space>>make sure "arrange by name, auto arrange, and align to grid are checked.


Free Graphics Programs | HD









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]freeware graphics software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]freeware graphics software[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment